segmentation faults with AMBER topology

From: Ibrahim Abou Hamad (iya1695_at_fsu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2010 - 13:39:59 CST

Dear all,

I am facing the same problem with amber force fields. I tried the 2.7b2
on multiple platforms including a GPU CUDA implementation and it gave a
segmentation fault for all. For all other platforms, older versions of
the code (2.7b1 or older) can be used to run namd with amber force
field. My problem is that there is no older code to use with CUDA.
Please let me know if anybody have succeeded running namd with amber ff
on a GPU machine. Does anybody know of an older versions of the code to
implement a CUDA version, or an older version of the CUDA
implementation? If so, I can test the code on a multiple GPU machine.

Cheers,

Ibrahim