RE: error

From: Zumot, Elia Nabil (enz1_at_pitt.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 08:23:41 CST

Hi,

If your box is shrinking too fast (as due to the lipids rearranging around the protein for instance, or gaps closing) then you can get this kind of error.
Try running your simulation from the last restart point using the last dimensions you get in your .xst file.
(If you don't have the restart or .xst files you will have to rerun the original simulation with a higher frequency of those before you start the second job)

Regards

Elia