Re: AW: update: segmentation faults with AMBER topology and RAMD tcl scripts

From: yudaqi (dqyu_at_ctb.pku.edu.cn)
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 06:37:25 CST

Hi all,

I have had similar problems for several months. In fact, I have
submitted a related question in the maillist about 3 months ago. As far
as I know, the memory problem only happens when the system is large
enough. For some versions, the memory problem also could be solved by
tune the maximum locked memory in the system or the parameter
pairlistMinProcs if multinodes are used.

I really expect the developers could help us.

Yours sincerely
Daqi Yu
Peking University

Vlad Cojocaru дµÀ: