Re: Is two colvars file output possible during single simulation (ABF/2.7b)

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 21 2010 - 00:15:53 CST

OK, then you can slice the 2-D pmf that you obtain from abf_integrate at a
certain value of the second colvar (r. gyr.), or even better, integrate over
it for every point of the first colvar (distance). Integrate means that you
take the free energy as a function of the distance and of the r. gyr., you
average over all points with the same value of the distance using the
Boltzmann weight. abf_integrate doesn't do that, but the .pmf file is
simple to read, it's very easy to do this with a small script.

Giacomo

---- ----
Giacomo Fiorin
  ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science
    Temple University
    1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
work phone: (+1)-215-204-4216
mobile: (+1)-267-324-7676
mail: giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com
---- ----