Re: coordinates and cells

From: Andreas Förster (docandreas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 2010 - 04:47:29 CST

Rogan is right. Thanks. The .dcd file does indeed contain the cell
dimensions for each frame. I wasn't aware of that.

The cell dimensions correspond to those in the .xst file, but are
different from what I get when combining the .xst file with the .dcd
trajectory in VMD. I'm now working with the dimension from the .dcd
trace so it doesn't matter to me, but I still find this potentially
worrisome.

Andreas

--
         Andreas Förster, Research Associate