Re: colvar module question

From: BIN ZHANG (zhngbn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 2010 - 01:32:50 CST

Dear Giacomo:

Thanks a lot for your reply. Now everything makes more sense to me.

> There is a fix coming up on CVS to solve this issue entirely,
> together with several other bugfixes.

For my purpose, the code you posted should be enough for now. I'm only
using the simple harmonic bias.

But could you be a little bit more specific about these bugfixes? I'm
planning on using the colvar module to run some productive long
trajectories, and would like to know whether they are going to affect
my result or not.

Thanks again,
Bin