problems with NAMD plot and .DCD file

From: parsons_at_umbi.umd.edu
Date: Mon Jan 25 2010 - 11:35:13 CST

Hi.
I've just begun playing with NAMD and I've managed to do a molecular dynamics run on
my rather complicated system following the KCSA tutorial.  I would like to view the results but
so far have had no luck.  It looks like all the files were created and they appear to have stuff
in them, but when I try using NAMD plot per the tutorial using a variety of options I get:
expected floating-point number but got "-1.#IND"
expected floating-point number but got "-1.#IND"
    while executing
"lsort -real -index 0 $lymin"
    (procedure "calculate_range" line 51)
    invoked from within
"calculate_range"
    (procedure "plot_update" line 49)
    invoked from within
"plot_update"....

And when I try loading the .psf file then the .DCD file I do not see a structure.

I tried running and looking at the ubiquitin files per the tutorial and it worked fine.
Can someone tell me what to try next, what to look for, etc?

Thanks.