Re: Free Energy Calculation of a protein

From: Mert Gür (gurmert_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 03:14:28 CST

Dear Pu,

Thank you for your response.

I am comming from an mechanical enginnering background and it keeps
bothering me how much work potential a protein has at a sepecific
temperature, and pressure . I know that I just can take my protein to the
reference state and that there are plenty of methods to evaluate the free
energy difference.

Additionally I am curious how long it will take for the entropy to converge--000e0cd7087cf9b0d9047a5c3b0a--