Re: What is LINK Patch?

From: Jian Liu (bay__gulf618_at_sina.com)
Date: Mon Dec 07 2009 - 23:42:48 CST

Hello Myunggi
The LINK patch is used to link two end-point residue with a peptide bond, by deleting the H(N) in N terminal and the OH in C terminal and adding a BOND and some ANGLEs etc.
This is useful in joining two peptide chains or ringing a peptide chain.

I don't think LINK is a good choose for you.
Why not have a try of fix or constrain the alpha C atom in protein

Jian Liu
Master-degree graduate candidate majoring in Molecular Modelling
Department of Physical Chemistry & Chemical Physics
College of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
Soochow University
Suzhou 215123, China
http://groups.google.com/group/bay__gulf618?hl=zh-CN