Re: Error in Minimization

From: Ale Gomez (agomez_at_physics.org)
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 21:19:06 CST

Thanks Axel for your great answer.
I am not sure about the "complex protocol" that you told me. My first step
was keeping protein fix and then try to minimize the system but I had the
same values. Then I fixed the membrane and ran minimize, but still doesn't
work. Perhaps my system is too complex for this procedure that I must do
something else??? If I am right, could you explain me what exactly should I
do??

When I prepared my system, I visualized it with VMD and seems like there is
not overlapping at all. What you think must be a correct separation for my
protein in the membrane??, now I set up it with 9 angstroms.
Thanks in advance for all your help.

Ale Gomez
Biophysics and Molecular Modelling Group
Physics Department
Escuela Politecnica Nacional, Quito-Ecuador
Ladron de Guevara E11-253.
Phone: 593-95292408
http://www.ciencias.epn.edu.ec/~biomod/