Re: TIP4P topology

From: Robert Brunner (rbrunner_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 03 2009 - 15:31:20 CST

Ah, I was not thorough enough with my google search. NAMD 2.7b1
reportedly does support TIP4P, but I don't see it in the user guide.

It looks like it is turned on with the parameter "watermodel tip4"

It looks like NAMD uses the same topology for TIP4P as CHARMM, so
perhaps you can find CHARMM examples that would apply.

Robert