Re: Tcl forces

From: Myunggi Yi (myunggi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 16:22:40 CDT

Dear users,

I found in addition to (vecadd, vecsub, vecscale), veclength is allowed.

However, I cannot run my simulation with tclforces and colvars in harmonic
restraints at the same time.
I've got the following error.

FATAL ERROR: Due to a design error, GlobalMasterServer does not support
individual atom requests from multiple global force clients on parallel
runs.

--
Best wishes,
Myunggi Yi