Re: center of mass of dummyAtom in colvar

From: BIN ZHANG (zhngbn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 14 2009 - 19:06:01 CDT

Hi, Giacomo:

Thanks for your reply.
I had the following lines in my cvConfigFile:
        group2 {
            dummyAtom (-10.1433 , -0.251229 , -19.0435) # the initial
COM of these cyto residues
        }
Indeed, the dummy_atom_pos is initialized correctly in the code.
However, while calculating the distance, where the center_of_mass of a
group is referenced, it will return zero for the dummy group.

Thanks,
Bin