FATAL ERROR: Couldn't open DCD file ubq_wb_eq.dcd: No such file or directory

From: Bernardo Sosa Padilla Araujo (bernardospa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 15 2009 - 18:26:25 CDT

Hi All,

I am trying to check if NAMD is properly installed on a cluster.
When I run a simulation in a cluster (one of the simulations in the
ubiquitin tutorial) I get this error message :

FATAL ERROR: Couldn't open DCD file ubq_wb_eq.dcd: No such file or
directory

Apparently the minimization part is ok, but when the equilibration begins
the above Error message appears.
When I run the same simulation in one computer (not in the cluster ) the
simulation works well. So I think there is nothing wrong in the conf file.
Does anyone have any idea of what could be going on with my simulation?
Thanks in advance.

Bernardo Sosa