Re: hole on the surface of the waterbox

From: Ana Vila Verde (a.vilaverde_at_amolf.nl)
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 07:48:35 CDT

As to the choice between NVT and NPT production runs: in principle they
should produce the same thing; in practice, NVT production runs are
often preferred because, like you said, they keep the simulation
procedure simple. So, I would go for NPT equilibration and NVT
production runs whenever possible.
Cheers!

Ana