Re: ABF 'Xi' log output producing strange results

From: Jerome Henin (jhenin_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 16:39:35 CDT

Hugh,
Just making sure of one thing - you are providing ABF with 1-based
atom indices, as in PDB files, not the 0-based indices from VMD? In
VMD, the 1-based index is called "serial".

Eric: thanks for replying. I think Hugh is using zCoord from the NAMD
2.6 implementation, not the more flexible distanceZ from the colvars
module...

Best,
Jerome