Re: ABF Colvars Configuration File

From: Neelanjana Sengupta (senguptan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 09:21:41 CDT

Hi again,

The colvars section for my single dihedral is seemingly OK now. You had
advised me earlier that the ABF section should be included in the config
file. However, I get "....is not supported, or not recognized in this
context" for each of the following options:

fullSamples 100
hideJacobian no
outputFreq 100
applyBias yes

Also, is there a way to use "-DCOLVARS_DEBUG" if we choose the precompiled
namd version?

Some advice would is requested...
Thanks,
Neela
(ps: Sorry to have to bother you so much)

--
Neelanjana Sengupta, PhD