Re: Restarting ABF

From: Giacomo Fiorin (gfiorin_at_seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 16:00:20 CDT

Hi Branko, did you complete successfully the NAMD simulation, of which
you're pasting the output?

If you did, and the colvars output files (whose names you underlined)
had not been created, that would mean a serious bug on the Windows
architecture (which I assume you're using).

Can you confirm that NAMD exited successfully but "forgot" to write
among other things the colvars state file? If you saw the line "End
of program" but NOT the following line:
colvars: Saving collective variables state to
"C:\namd2\24diMeinthd.colvars.state".
that would be the case.

Thanks in advance for any more detailed information you can provide.

Giacomo

---- ----
 Giacomo Fiorin
   ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science
     Temple University
     1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
 work phone: (+1)-215-204-4216
 mobile: (+1)-267-324-7676
 mail: giacomo.fiorin_<at>_gmail.com
---- ----