Re: Defining Temperature for Langevin for Namd restart.

From: Joshua Adelman (jadelman_at_berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 05 2009 - 16:36:23 CDT

Hi Amr,

You don't want to comment out the langevinTemp or corresponding
parameter in the barostat. These parameters are different than the
actual temperature of the system. The former merely sets the target
for the thermostat (don't comment out "set temperature"). The later is
determined from your restart .vel file. When you restart a simulation
you comment out the "temperature" parameter (different than the TCL
variable "temperature" you set).

Hope that helps.

Josh