THERMODYNAMIC INTEGRATION ON in namd 2.7b1 compiled 24.07 when TCL forces active

From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Wed Jul 29 2009 - 05:03:27 CDT

Dear NAMD users,

I still get some strange behavior on NAMD 2.7b1. I compiled the CVS code
on 24th of July and use it with tcl forces active. Sometimes I get in
the namd output file 'THERMODYNAMIC INTEGRATION ON" and it looks as if I
am trying to do some TI simulations but in reality I don't touch
anything related to TI. I just have a tcl script which I source.

It does not happen with all tcl forces implementations ...

Has anybody seen anything like this ?

Best wishes
Vlad

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533202
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org