Re: Grid Forces documentation

From: Chris Harrison (char_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 12:24:00 CDT

Hugh,

There's not yet a tutorial for Grid Forces, but one is planned.

If you think you could do what you want with explicitly defined forces you
might try Tcl or BC forces. For tutorials see:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/forces/forces-tutorial-html

and for the tutorial files:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/forces/forces-tutorial-files.tar.gz

But note: Tcl forces is typically not an efficient replacement for problems
that stand to benefit from using Grid Forces.

Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733