Re: Re: about psfgen

From: Ramya Gamini (ramyabhargavi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 04 2009 - 14:33:32 CDT

hi Emilia
In your psf file, for the first residue, one bond in the side chain for ILE
is wrong
there must be a bond between 17 11
and not 17 13

     221 !NBOND: bonds
       1 2 1 3 1 4 5 1
       5 7 6 5 7 8 7 9
       9 10 11 9 11 12 13 11
      13 14 13 15 13 16 17 11

You can draw the structure for ILE to determine for yourself. The acetylated
N terminus (ACE) looks fine to me.
best,
Ramya