Re: FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND ANGLE PARAMETERS FOR NH3 HC NH3

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 20 2009 - 13:35:08 CDT

You need to provide a parameter file with defined parameters for a "NH3 HC
NH3" angle. Or if for some mysterious reason you can rationalize it, you
could delete that angle from your psf file... but I wouldn't recommend that.

Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733