Re: regarding psfgen algorithm

From: Jerome Henin (heninj_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 10:07:36 CDT

Prasun,

Your first message did not get an answer because it did not ask a
precise, specific question. Taking your message literally: if what you
actually want is to understand the algorithm, you should study the
source code of psfgen. This is probably not the answer you wanted,
though.

People on this list have limited time, so help us help you.

Best,
Jerome