Re: Reassign temp

From: bay__gulf618_at_sina.com
Date: Wed Jun 17 2009 - 20:44:15 CDT

Hello Puiatti
I don't konw weather you want heat the system from 50K or 0K
(comment in your conf file: Escalar la temperatura de 0 K a 300K)
take 50K for example£¬you should
 * set reassignTemp to 50K, not $temperature (=300K)
 * delete the "Temperature Control" commands. As temperature reassign
   contain a temperature control function through velocity scale.