Re: vmd-l: Offset for frame ids in dcd trajectory

From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 15:32:40 CDT

Hi,
  There shouldn't be any extra frames, I think both programs
are giving you consistent results. As the frame indexing in VMD
starts at zero rather than one, it ends one sooner as well, but the
total frame count should be exactly the same in both cases. Note that
if you request a frame beyond the end, VMD will likely just return the
last frame, if I recall correctly.