Re: ERROR: Multiple definitions of 'LangevinPiston'

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 10:19:28 CDT

Hi Roberta,
do you really mean to be running without PME?

In general, the errors that you're seeing generally indicate that the
system is becoming unstable. This could be because PME has been turned
off, or because minimization got stuck, or some other reason. I'd
recommend starting your simulated annealing run while writing the dcd
every timestep, so that you can see what the system is doing immediately
before it crashes.
Best,
Peter