Re: Make NAMD2.7b1 with cuda bug?

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 12:09:03 CDT

I am not aware of +idlepoll for mpi version of charm. I can not find it
in the code either.
MPI version of charm is doing idle sleep by default, and does have
+idleblocking to turn on blocking wait, which does not work all the time
(it assume msg under certain max size). But in any case, it is
idleblocking the variable name, instead of idlepolling.

Gengbin