Re: ERROR: Multiple definitions of 'LangevinPiston'

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 06:41:29 CDT

Hi Roberta,
could you include a little more context, say, up through the first "run"
statement that you think should be doing dynamics? From what I see here,
it looks like in the first case you're not doing any minimization at all
due to the if statement, which would certainly explain a bad global
exclusion count (or several other errors that boil down to starting
dynamics from a badly strained conformation).
Peter