Re: DCOLVARS_DEBUG

From: Giacomo Fiorin (gfiorin_at_seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 13:53:18 CDT

Hi George, if only the atoms of group1 have an occupancy different
than zero, you don't need to specify atomsColValue, or even atomsCol
for that matter. In the source code that comes with 2.7b1, there is a
bug that gives this kind of error if you use atomsColValue when not
really required. This bug has been fixed in the code that will go
into 2.7, of course.

Removing atomsColValue should work, otherwise let us know.

Giacomo

---- ----
 Giacomo Fiorin
   Center for Molecular Modeling at
     University of Pennsylvania
     231 S 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6323
 phone: (+1)-215-573-4773
 fax: (+1)-215-573-6233
 mobile: (+1)-267-324-7676
 mail: giacomo.fiorin_<at>_gmail.com