Re: dummy atom mass changed

From: yun luo (luoyun724_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 11:49:06 CDT

However, in the NAMD2.7 UserGuide, both fepVdWLambdaEND and
fepEleLambdaStart have default value 0.5. So I guess if we don't specify
those two value, the decoupling or coupling of VdW interaction will only be
carried out from lambda 0 to 0.5, and decoupling or coupling of
Electrostatic interaction will only be carried out during lambda 0.5 to 1.
Is that right?