Re: Regarding amber parameters using NAMD

From: Joshua Adelman (jadelman_at_berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 10:44:55 CDT

Hi Jorgen,

If you are running a simulation using the Amber force field, you
should not be supplying a psf file. All of the information should be
contained in the coordinate (ambercoor) and parameter (parmfile) files
that you supply from setting up the system using AmberTools.

Josh

PS - Please make sure you reply to the list as well so that others can
benefit from the questions/answers.