Re: FEP tutorial graph question

From: Christopher Hartshorn (cmhartshorn_at_wsu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 19:52:28 CDT

Chris,
Yes, sorry I forgot to add that and I had told myself to do so before
hand. I am using the latest 2.7b1 executable mainly because I was
under the impression that for what I wished to do (double-annhilation
of a very small antimicrobial peptide), that it would be my best
option (before the beta was released as an executable I had been using
a CVS version from last December).

Thank you

CMH