Re: outputname and restartname

From: Neelanjana Sengupta (senguptan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 23:23:48 CDT

Hi Peter,

OK, I got it. The files I got were the restart files (I used the same
outputname and restartname).

Just one last conformations: The restart coordinates/velocities written at
the latest step overwrite those at the previous step, right? (Since I've
found that the filesize does not increase with either restartfrequency or
with the simulation length).

Thanks a lot,
Neelanjana