Writing 3 subsequent timesteps to the DCD file

From: Mert Gür (gurmert_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 06:24:18 CDT

Hi everyone!

I want to write the coordinates of 3 subsequent time frames into my DCD
file.

For example

Lets say I have a DCD writing frequency of every 100th step. Hence I am
writing the coordinates for the 100.time step and then for the 200.
timestep......

But what I need to do is to write my coordinates for the 100., 101, 102.
timesteps and then for the 200., 201, 202. time step and then again for the
300., 301. ,302, timesteps and so on...

Can I do that?

Any suggestion or even alternative ways to do that would be of big help to
me.

Best,
Mert

Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Koc University
Sariyer 34450, Istanbul, Turkey