Re: phosphoserine simulation using toppar files and NAMD

From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 07:55:45 CDT

Hi Henrik,

In order to avoid this problem, you need to regenerate the angles and
torsions of the added patch. You can do that by adding the 'regenerate
angles dihedrals' line to your input file. Alternatively, you can
select this option in the autopsf generation tool of VMD (in case you
used it).

Cheers,
Michel