Re: Reference file for the constraining force in Umbrella Sampling

From: Mert Gür (gurmert_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 14 2009 - 07:10:35 CDT

Thanks a lot for your quick response it was very heplfull. Two more quick
question just to be sure:

I want to do a second steered molecular dynamic simulation starting from the
coordinates at the end of my constrained simulation, so that I can perform a
second constrained simulation at another position.
Shall I make a ref file from a frame at the end of my constrained simulation
trajectory to generate the SMDFile file?

Should my coordinate and structure files at the top of my second SMD
simulations configuration file be the pdb and psf files I just generate at
the very beginning of my first SMD simulation and used for my first SMD
simulation?

I attached my conf file in case you want to take a look.

Best,
Mert