Re: Coordinate Output in both binary and ASCII. Or converting binary to ASCII in the command line

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 02 2009 - 10:51:44 CST

The constraint position would start precisely where it finished; it is
simply calculated based on the velocity, current timestep, and original
SMD pdb file.

I should also add that while it is possible to switch from binary to
ascii restart files, it is not a good idea due to the loss of precision.

Peter