Re: Thiol on gold simulation in NAMD

From: Jorgen Simonsen (jorgen589_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2009 - 04:36:47 CST

Hi,

I was wondered a little bit about this subject as well - the parameters are
probably not perfect but if ones would like to have just a qualitative
understand of for example orientations of protein on a surface could the
parameters from the following article not be used "Electronic Coupling
Between Azurin and Gold at Different Protein/Substrate Orientations" by
Venkat et al. http://dx.doi.org/10.>
1002/smll.200700001

Any comments would be very nice

Thanks in advance

best regards

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu