Re: Constant pressure simulation: can I get the changed volume?

From: Fred (Rui FENG) (fengruifree_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2009 - 04:25:26 CST

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your info.

Suppose there're a pipe and two pistons inside. The pistons constrain some
gas. When the gas is heated, the pistons will move in different directions,
and the gas pressure inside is as the same as the pressure outside, but the
volume of the gas changed (the volume between two pistons changed.)

Do you think if such process can be simulated by NAMD?

Thank you so much!

Fred