Re: FEP/binding free energy difference WT vs Mut

From: Luis Cunha (luis.cunha_at_mssm.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 11:50:20 CST

Dear Chris and Jerome,
thank you very much for your answers. They are very helpful. I'll try
to set up these two FEP simulations and hope it goes smoothly.

Chris, I don't want to bother too much, but if you could explain
further why it's not required that the charge disappears in lambda=1,
it would be great for users like me that are not experts in this
field.

Thank you,
Luis