Re: ligand flies away from binding pocket

From: Mert Gür (gurmert_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 13:34:58 CST

Dear Osman,
This can be done by applying an constraining force. Altough this bias must
somehow be subtracted when the energy is calculated.
Lets first generate and reference file for the constrained atoms by setting
their occupancy column to the spring constant of the force.

set all [atomselect top all]
$all set occupancy 0

set A [atomselect top "protein and backbone"]
$A set occupancy 20
$all writepdb refres_20.pdb

and then adding these to your configuration file
      constraints on
 consexp 2
 consref refres_20.pdb
 conskfile refres_20.pdb