Re: New open() for DCDs in v.2.6 ?

From: Nicholas M Glykos (glykos_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2009 - 12:33:55 CST

Dear All,

I apologise for my previous mail: if I had waited long enough I would have
noticed that the DCD eventually syncs with the simulation after a couple
of hundred frames. It looks like an issue with the operating system
buffers (?).

Again, apologies for the needless e-mail traffic,
Nicholas

--
             Dr Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular
         Biology and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace,