Re:

From: Joshua D. Moore (jdmoore_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2009 - 10:01:28 CST

It appears you only have 171 dihedral sets listed, but the listed number
says "173 !NPHI: dihedrals" (e.g., 1 line of dihedrals is missing or 2
dihedral sets). .
Joshua D. Moore
Graduate Student
North Carolina State University
Dept. of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Box 7905 Centennial Campus
Engineering Building I
911 Partners Way
Raleigh, NC 27695-7905