RE: TMD comments

From: Michael Feig (feig_at_msu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2009 - 21:27:31 CST

Thank you very much, Victor.

This is what I was looking for. The changes in GlobalMasterTMD.C
are in fact rather minor and with the fixes NAMD2.6 seems to work
for me.

I will look forward to using the 2.7 version when it is released.
It seems that there will be many new exciting features.

Michael.

---
 Michael Feig
 Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
 Chemistry
 Computer Science & Engineering
 Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI