Re: ABF calculation with TclForces script in the configuration file

From: govardhan reddy (greddy1_at_umd.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2009 - 11:10:47 CST

Hello all,
Following upon my question, is using abf restraintList the best way
to apply harmonic restraint between two atoms in an ABF calculations.
For example if I want to restraint two atoms at a particular distance,
say 7.8 Ang in the ABF calculation, is this the way to do it
abf restraintList {
dist1 {dist {P1 1 CA} {P2 1 CA} 0.5 7.8}
}
Thanks
Greddy