tcl forces interface

From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 04:36:13 CST

Dear NAMD users,

I have posted two question regarding the tcl forces interface to NAMD
just before Christmas. I did not get any answers so far and I was
wondering whether this is just because of the holidays or its really
nobody that has experience with the issues I am asking about.

Just in case my emails were too close to Christmas, I will try my luck
again, maybe somebody does have an answer to one or both questions ..
Below are the 2 links with the questions ..

I would appreciate any comment and/or answer ..

Best wishes
vlad

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/9040.html
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/9041.html

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533202
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org