Re: bash: namd2: command not found

From: Joshua Adelman (jadelman_at_berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 00:40:37 CST

It is most likely that the command 'namd2' is not in your path. You
either need to specify the complete path to where the executable is,
or add the namd executable to your path. There are plenty of example
online how to do this. Google is a good place to start.

Josh

On Dec 1, 2008, at 10:31 PM, Sukesh Chandra Gain wrote:

> When I am giving the command >namd2 configfile on UNIX -i686
> (Fedora 9)
> it is showing the error like this,
>
> bash: namd2: command not found
> what is the problem? What should i do?
>

> --
>
> Researcher,
> Innovation lab,
> Bioinformatics Division,
> Deccan Park, Hyd.

Joshua L. Adelman
Biophysics Graduate Group Lab: 510.643.2159
218 Wellman Hall Fax: 510.642.7428
University of California, Berkeley http://nature.berkeley.edu/~jadelman
Berkeley, CA 94720 USA jadelman_at_berkeley.edu