Re: Constant z axis

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2008 - 17:13:54 CDT

Navdeep,

To keep z-axis coords of atoms fixed:
Option 1: Look at section 6.1.1 of the manual. Specifically,
"selectConstrZ".

Option 2: Look at Tclforces in the manual (and then the online tutorial at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu). You can create a restraint (with large force
constant) to hold atoms frozen (effectively).

Chris

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733