Re: error with calling exec: child process exited abnormally

From: Yinglong Miao (yimiao_at_indiana.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2008 - 16:22:21 CDT

Hi, Peter,

Thanks for your reply!

Normally the return code for executing the Fortran code is 0 as no error
message would come up upon using catch.

For the memory usage, I did see that there is a steady increase during the
run. However, I just found it's not because of calling the fortran code, but
some other parts in my simulation. Let me see what I can find out finally.

Thanks,
Yinglong